Friday 23 September 2011

Cycling and everyday life.

After a wonderful Summer of cycling when I raised my fitness levels from a 10k run per day to a couple of 70m rides per week, I now find it's extremely hard to get started again!
My activities are little more than the daily commute and the last time I ran I couldn't walk for a week!
Tomorrow marks a milestone, not for me but for my brother. We are very close and age has never made any difference. Nevertheless, he is sixty on Sunday and more importantly we are meeting in York tomorrow for one of our 2ps meetings, basically lots and lots of ale!
Usually, I feel refreshed afterwards, so I'm planning on starting 2mile runs each day next week, then start to build it up again.
Wish me luck getting 'the big muscle' ie my motivation, back on track!

No comments:

Post a Comment