Wednesday 13 July 2011

Lip up fatty!

Wakefield Hospice 10K
I've always been quite active and enjoy lots of different kinds of physical activity but my fitness levels have varied quite a bit. When I sold my milk round to train to be a teacher, I found that my fitness level dropped right down - well, it would as I wasn't doing any exercise at all! When I tried to do something about this, I found it really hard. I couldn't run 100 metres and it took me a few weeks to be able to run a mile.
I have always enjoyed running and I managed to get myself up to a good level of fitness, but after a spell of illness I just couldn't get back into training. My school had entered a team into the Wakefield Hospice 10k and I started the race with no training at all. I managed to run all the way and did it in 68 minutes but when the photo came back I was shocked!
That was enough for me to take action, this blog is the record of the system I use and of the results I obtain.

No comments:

Post a Comment